2nd AGM – Wednesday 15 May
Notice of the 2nd Annual General Meeting of Love Hastings Limited
Notice is hereby given that the 2nd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Love Hastings Limited with company registration number 10573685 and whose registered address is Rock House, Cambridge Road, Hastings, TN34 1DT will be held at:
The White Rock Theatre on Wednesday 15 May at 2pm.
At the AGM, all BID levy payers are entitled to attend, however only those who are also members of the company are entitled to vote, and they will be asked to consider and vote on the following resolutions below. Please review the notes attached to this noticeregarding proxy votes.
Those levy payers wishing to become members of the company should complete and return membership forms by midday on Tuesday 14 March. Forms are available at the end of the AGM pack.
1. To accept the minutes of the previous AGM as a true and accurate account
2. To accept and commend the annual report
3. To accept the financial report
Resignations and elections of board members
The following are currently directors of the Company:
Colin Dormer (Chair) – Alan Matthews (Vice Chair) – Gavin Schuman (Finance Director) – Cllr Peter Chowney – Cllr Godfrey Daniel – Jodie Burdett – Stuart Mitchell – Stacey Bell – Gemma Murphy – Pat Horwill- Dave Padmore – Catherine Parr – Lorna Lloyd
Colin Dormer to stand down as Chair and retire from the Board as a first director – Alan Matthews to stand down as Vice Chair
Pat Horwill to retire from the board as a first director – Dave Padmore to retire from the board as a first director
Pat Horwill to re-stand as director – Colin Dormer to re-stand as director – Dave Padmore to re-stand as director
Richard Moore to stand for election to the Board
Catherine Parr to stand for the position of Chair – Colin Dormer to stand for the position of Vice Chair
Gavin Shuman to remain in the position of Finance Director
Any further nominations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midday on 14 May 2019.
By order of the Board
Colin Dormer (Chair)
AGENDA PACK AVAILABLE HERE
Notes to the Notice of Annual General Meeting Appointment of proxies
1. If you are a member who is entitled to attend and vote at the meeting, you are entitled to appoint one or more proxies to exercise all or any of your rights to attend, speak and vote at the meeting. Please notify email@example.com of any proxy arrangements at least 24 hours before the time of the start of the meeting.
2. A proxy does not need to be a shareholder of the Company but must attend the meeting to represent you.
3. If you do not give your proxy an indication of how to vote on any resolution, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to anyother matter which is put before the Meeting.