Latest news from Morrisons, Hastings: Take your Friday tea up a notch with our Mexican Fish Tray Bake – made with battered white fish fil…
Latest update from Morrisons, Hastings
Take your Friday tea up a notch with our Mexican Fish Tray Bake – made with battered white fish filets, peppers and chopped tomatoes, all from our Savers range 🍽 Serves 4 Ingredients:
4 Savers battered white fish filets
1 Savers red pepper, diced
1 Savers yellow pepper, diced
1 Savers green pepper, diced
2 onions, diced
2 tsp chipotle paste
15g fajita seasoning
250g Savers cherry tomatoes, halved.
1 tin Savers chopped tomatoes.
Coriander to garnish (optional)
1 lemon, sliced to garnish (optional) Method:
– Preheat the oven to 200C/350F
– Place all the chopped vegetables in a large roasting tray.
– Mix the fajita seasoning, chipotle paste and tinned tomatoes together with salt and pepper.
– Tip over the vegetables and mix well.
– Roast the vegetables for 10-15 minutes until starting to colour.
– Mix well and add the Savers white fish filets on top of the vegetable and cook for a further 15-18 minutes until the filets are fully cooked and crispy on top.
– Garnish with coriander and lemon to finish the dish.