Notice of AGM – 2020
Notice of the 3nd Annual General Meeting of Love Hastings Limited
Notice is hereby given that the 3rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Love Hastings Limited with company registration number 10573685 and whose registered address is Rock House, Cambridge Road, Hastings, TN34 1DT will be held as follows:
ZOOM on Tuesday 24th November at 2pm.
At the AGM, all BID levy payers are entitled to attend, however only those who are also members of the company are entitled to vote, and they will be asked to consider and vote on the following resolutions below. Please review the notes attached to this notice regarding proxy votes.
Those levy payers wishing to become members of the company should complete and return membership forms by midday on Tuesday 14 Nov. Forms are available from firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. To accept the minutes of the previous AGM as a true and accurate account
2. To accept the annual report
3. To accept the financial report
Resignations and elections of board members
The following are currently directors of the Company:
Catherine Parr (Chair) – Colin Dormer (Vice Chair) – Richard Moore (Finance Director) – Cllr Peter Chowney – Cllr Godfrey Daniel – Jodie Burdett – Stuart Mitchell – Andrew Harvey – Gemma Murphy – Pat Horwill- Dave Padmore – Lorna Lloyd – Liam Upjohn
No resignations or nominations have been received
Any further nominations may be made up to or at the meeting, either via e-mail to email@example.com or verbally at the meeting itself.
By order of the Board
Catherine Parr (Chair)
Notes to the Notice of Annual General Meeting Appointment of proxies
1. If you are a member who is entitled to attend and vote at the meeting, you are entitled to appoint one or more proxies to exercise all or any of your rights to attend, speak and vote at the meeting. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org of any proxy arrangements at least 24 hours before the time of the start of the meeting.
2. A proxy does not need to be a shareholder of the Company but must attend the meeting to represent you.
3. If you do not give your proxy an indication of how to vote on any resolution, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to anyother matter which is put before the Meeting.